Sunday, February 22, 2015

Ice Pics

Not Ice Picks:

But Ice Pics:

Just wanted to share a couple of pictures from the ice we got Friday night.



Luckily we didn't get slammed too hard and yesterday afternoon the temps crept up to 39 degrees and melted the accumulated ice off the trees.  That made a nice, slick pool of slush/water on top of everything.  Which means that this morning the entire homestead was an ice skating rink.

I may have to put the goats in costumes and have a Caprine Icecapades show.  Bet people would pay money to see that.

3 comments:

  1. You got some lovely pictures, but I sure don't envy your icy conditions. Ice is not nice.

    Glad to report we don't have bad ice like you, but our temp right now at 1:15 p.m. is 1.5 degrees below zero. Ugh. 19.9 below first thing this morning and a forecast for -22 tonight. Double ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH wanted to teach me how to ice skate when we were younger and I turned him down. Life is full of regrets. Sigh. If I don't fall and break something, I'll be so happy!

    I'd pay to see the goat show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty but no fun to deal with, especially with critters. Thankfully ours doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete